Recently, Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor hitched with Delhi based fiancee Mira Rajput. Their wedding was like a fairy tale. Media was eager to capture Shahid’s wife Mira’s one glimpse and the couple also posed for the photographers.
B-town stars always posed with their better half and they often caught with their partners. But, there are few stars whose wives have never been caught on camera and they always stay away from the limelight.
So, today we are presenting Top 10 Bollywood Star’s Unseen Wives.
1. Emraan Hashmi-Parveen Shahani-Actor Emraan Hashmi, who is known for his films like Murder, Murder 2, Jannat and recently released Hamari Adhuri Kahani, was in a relationship with Parveen Shahani. They tied the knot after a six and a half year of relationship in 2006. The couple has a kid named as Ayaan Hashmi, he was born on 3rd February 2010.
2. Irrfan Khan-Sutapa Sidar-Versatile actor Irrfan Khan married to writer Sutapa Sikder on 23rd February 1995. Sutapa is also an NSD graduate and the couple has two kids named as Babil and Aryan.
3. Sharman Joshi-Prerna Chopra-3 Idiots actor Sharman Joshi, married to Prerna Chopra, who is a daughter of veteran Bollywood actor Prem Chopra. The couple has three kids, a daughter named as Khyana born on October 2005 and twin boys named as Vaaryan and Vihaan, born on July 2009.
4. Sohail Khan-Seema Sachdev-The son of Khan Khandaan and the brother of Salman Khan, Sohail Khan hitched with Seema Sachdev and the couple has two kids named as Nirvan and Yohan.
5. Honey Singh-Shalini Singh-Girls are crazy about the rapper of India Yo Yo Honey Singh, but the rapper himself is crazy about his wife Shalini Talwar Singh. For the first she was introduced in front of the audience on ‘India’s Raw Star’ on Star Plus.
6. Nawazuddin Siddiqui-Anjali Siddiqui-The talented actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who is ready with his two back to back films ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ and ‘Manjhi-The Mountain Man’ is married to Anjali Siddiqui and the couple has a daughter named Shora.
7. Himesh Reshammiya-Komal-The ‘Aashiq Banaya’ singer Himesh Reshammiya got married at the age of 21. He tied the knot with Komal and the couple has a son named as Swayam.
8. Sunny Deol-Pooja Deol-Sunny Deol never reveals his personal life in front of the media earlier, he had an affair with the actress Dimple Kapadia. Later, he married Pooja Deol and they have two sons named as Karan and Rajvir.
9. Govinda-Sunita Ahuja-Chhi Chhi Bhaiya of B-town Govinda married to Sunita on 11th March 1987. Their marriage was a secret for four years and the couple has two kids, a daughter named as Tina Ahuja and a son named as Yashvardhan.
10. Shekhar Suman-Alka Kapoor-Shekhar Suman popular for his show ‘Movers & Shakers’ and ‘dekh Bhai Dekh’ is married to Alka Kapoor on 4th May 1984. The couple has a son named as Adhyayan Suman who is also B-town actor. Shekhar and Alka’s older son Aayush died at the age of 11, from heart ailment.